Set out on an enriching, in-depth journey to Vietnam. Visit must-see sites that include Hanoi, known for its French colonial architecture; tranquil Ha Long Bay, where you cruise overnight and partake in a Vietnamese cooking lesson. Hoi An, Vietnam’s most atmospheric town by the water and Cu Chi Tunnels in high-energy Ho Chi Minh City.
Star Vacations has designed the perfect itinerary for an immersive journey to Vietnam. Our travel experts know the destination inside out and can make recommendations based on your travel needs and preferences.
Arrival at Hanoi airport with a warm welcome by our guide followed by a drive through express highway to Halong Bay. Upon arival, board our cruise and spend the day cruising amongst spectacular seascapes, fringed by jagged karst formations jutting from emerald waters. Halong Bay, with its 1,600 islands and islets, was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994 and is a vision of awe-inspiring beauty. You’ll even explore one of the bay’s many caves. Spend a night onboard before returning to Hanoi the next day. Highlights of the day are :
• Photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.
• Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Islets.
• Visit a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life.
• Kayak in the crystal clear water of the bay
• Vietnamese cooking demonstration & dinner at cruise deck
• Indulge in Spa Service
• Squid fishing at reception.
• Relax in Bar
• Movies at restaurant
Overnight at cruise in Halong Bay.
Enjoy spectacular sunrise at the bay & invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Enjoy breakfast & Vietnamese tea before departing to Hanoi. On arrival check-in at hotel and relax, later our guide will take you around to experience the city. Highlights of the day are :
Upon your arrival in Hanoi around 2-3PM, check-in at hotel and take a short rest before exploring the capital city.
Later enjoy 1 hour of traditional massage. Return to
• Visit of Capital City, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake).
• Vietnamese Spa for one hour with body traditional massage. The exclusive treatment revitalizes your senses throughout the body. Your treatment starts with an invigorating foot ritual with herbal, next, achieve deep relaxation during a massage using oil and Thai herbal compress and finally, experience a tingling awakening of your senses during a Vietnamese head massage.
• Explore Dong Xuan market
Note: Dong Xuan market will closed from 16:30pm and night market will be opend at weekend (Fri – Sun) from 18:00 – 22:30 .
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
After breakfast, you are going to explore Hanoi with your expert guide today. Hanoi brings together all of the charms of a colonial past with a modern buzz in one fast paced yet graceful city. Sightseeing today includes :
• Visit Ho Chi Minh Quarter which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the colonial Presidential Palace and one Pillar Pagoda
• Visit Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070.
• Vietnamese Women museum.
• Enjoy the Water Puppetry show around one hour.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundreds of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal or just simply spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight to Danang. Arrive at Danang and transfer to the UNESCO-listed town of Hoi An. A wonderfully laidback, graceful and traditional place, the streets of the town lined with lanterns, shops and tailors, are a delight to wander. Free day to relax in the evening explore the bustling market.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer to Ba Na Hills to discover this beautiful attraction in Da Nang city. Highlight of the day are:
• Cable car to the summit of mountain (at 1487m of sea level). Start visiting Ba Na Hill with many different attractions:Funicular, Debay ancient wine cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour, Linh Ung pagoda, Thich Ca Buddist statue, etc.
• In the afternoon, continue to join activities and games in Fantasy Park.
• Walk to the summit of the mountain at the height 1487m – the highest one of Ba Na Mountain, visit Bell Tower, Nghinh Phong tower and Golden Bridge
• Take beautiful photos of the mountain and Da Nang city.
Late afternoon, back to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
This morning, enjoy a walking tour of the narrow and ancient streets of this charming town. Highlight of today’s tour are :
• Visit one of Hoi An’s oldest homes, built over 200 years ago and still occupied by the descendants of the merchant family that originally built it.
• Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge,
• Traditional Hoi An Market,
• The Quan Cong Chinese Temple
Free time to explore cafes arts and crafts workshop. Afternoon transfer to the airport and fly to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to relax and enjoy city strolls on own.
Night activities suggestion: Buzz through neon-lit streets en-route to lively District 4, where you experience local nightlife, cuisine and café culture rarely glimpsed by other travellers.
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast , continue on city tour of Ho Chi Minh. Highlights of city tour are:
• Cu Chi, a small community located northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, known for its network of deep tunnels that provided shelter and an effective source of infiltration for the Vietcong during the later years of the Vietnam War. The tunnels, which reached hundreds of miles in total length, housed storage rooms, makeshift hospitals and sleeping quarters.
• Lunch at restaurant in Ho Chi Minh .
• Uncover the stories of Ho Chi Minh City’s dynamic past,
• Visit the Reunification Palace and the Historical Museum.
• Get in touch with southern Vietnam’s spiritual side at a colourful Cao Dai temple.
• China Town in Binh Tay market
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
This morning you will be totally free for shopping at Lacquerware, silk or generic market. After lunch, check out hotel and airport transfer to take flight to home.
Let us take you on a Timeless Journey. Let us take you to the journey of Vietnam!